We appreciate your interest in applying to join TELUS International!
Once you join our support team, you will have the opportunity to work with clients of some of the most recognized and popular brands worldwide in health, telecommunications, computer science, finance and e-commerce.
By living our values of respect and teamwork, we create an inclusive working environment where team members from a range of backgrounds can realize their full potential in a pleasant, supportive and collaborative environment.
The next step is a series of assessments that would allow us to further evaluate your skills and competencies which are essential to yours and the organization’s success. Each assessment will provide you brief instruction for your guidance and for you to be able to enhance your assessment experience. Please be assured that your application will be valued all throughout the process.
Welcome to TELUS International and we wish you good luck!
- Accomplishes all of the roles and responsibilities of a Team Leader.
- Acts as the default Operations leader during the absence of the Operations Manager around the attainment of client KPI, goals and targets.
- Handle complex and specialized functions and/or teams.
- Prime program initiatives to drive performance.
- Regularly interfaces with clients and client representatives on activities and initiatives aimed at increasing performance and resolution of customer issues and and client concerns.
- Accomplishes all of the roles and responsibilities of a Team Leader, including but not limited to, leading and managing a team of CSR's in the optimal execution of call center operations activities ensuring that each team member meets / exceeds their goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Conducts Performance Management activities, supports CSR's/TSR's on their calls, handle escalations, prepares reports and works with other team members for team and program initiatives.
- Act as operations prime in the absence of Operations Managers related to management of day to day operations, including but not limited to , stakeholder management to facilitate issue resolution and making certain that client KPIs, goals, and targets are met.
- Act as a liaison for both internal and external groups for program initiatives.
- Help create, launch and drive critical account initiatives and programs.
- Be a mentor to other Team Leaders; Act as a catalyst for Peer-to-Peer Development.
- Support complex and/or multiple products/LOB’s/queues and/or manage and/or support resolution/escalation/coach teams and other specialized functions.
- Coordinates with Workforce for net staffing requirements and scheduling of agents given leaves, absences, and attrition.
- Requests for overtime or 6th day work in order to meet service metrics by efficiently handling the forecast and / or spikes in call volumes.
- Ensures that all Company and / or Client updates are cascaded to all individuals in the program by conducting regular meetings with TCs.
- Disseminates information in a timely manner, taking into consideration information sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Liaisons with Top Management and the Client regarding the program’s performance.
- Analyzes the necessary information (i.e. Baleen, top and bottom performing teams / agents) and translates this to tangible and relevant data on program performance.
- Facilitate on-boarding of new team members including Operations Orientation.
- Performs administrative duties for the team (i.e. payroll templates).