Important Note: Please provide your complete personal and contact information for us to proceed. Incomplete profiles cannot be processed. Thank you!
We appreciate your interest in applying to join TELUS International!
Once you join our support team, you will have the opportunity to work with clients of some of the most recognized and popular brands worldwide in health, telecommunications, computer science, finance and e-commerce.
By living our values of respect and teamwork, we create an inclusive working environment where team members from a range of backgrounds can realize their full potential in a pleasant, supportive and collaborative environment.
The next step is a series of assessments that would allow us to further evaluate your skills and competencies which are essential to yours and the organization’s success. Each assessment will provide you brief instruction for your guidance and for you to be able to enhance your assessment experience. Please be assured that your application will be valued all throughout the process.
Welcome to TELUS International and we wish you good luck!
The Learning Services Specialist's main objective is to prepare customer service representatives to perform their job effectively. This includes providing new hired staff with product knowledge, company information and the necessary customer service skills. In addition to this, trainers provide cross training, new product training, updates, refreshers, and recursive training, deliver training events and learning solutions using all mediums including in-class, e-learning, virtual facilitation, and blended techniques.
- Planning and Preparing: • Creates lesson plans for training delivery; • Reviews, evaluates and modifies, if necessary, the training curriculum (all training modifications must be approved by the client); • Prepares materials and resources for training delivery; • Reserves training room and equipment; • Checks equipment and networks for functionality and access; • Reviews and masters all content and activities for instruction.
- Training Delivery: • Provides clear instruction using a variety of techniques and activities; • Enforces adherence and attendance of participants; • Maintains a positive learning environment; • Evaluates learning and mastery of content, skills and procedures; • Provides feedback and guidance to learners; • Enforces company rules and policies during training hours.
- Training Reports: • Completes daily, weekly, and end of training reports and submit to all pertinent parties; • Signs off trainees with individual reports to the operations supervisor; • Records and explains training attrition; • Recommends changes to curriculum, methods or activities based on observations during training delivery.
- Needs Analysis: • Partners with QA to determine areas of opportunity in CSR performance; • Evaluates the results of product training to curb undesirable trends or unexpected deficiencies in training programs; • Recommends training initiatives to support operations in surpassing KPI’s and metrics; • Develops action plans to remedy deficiencies.
- Updating and Maintaining Knowledge: • Takes calls meeting the account weekly quota; • Performs quality audits to meet the account weekly quota; • Attends calibration sessions; • Reads all new processes and procedures provided by the client and/or operations; • Receives refresher training as necessary; • Remains informed and current in instruction practices, teaching methodologies and training best practices.
- General Account Responsibilities: • Supports all areas of account operations in order to provide knowledgeable, competent and motivated staff; • Interacts with clients when necessary for training purposes, especially regarding curriculum and training modifications (All modifications must be approved by the client);
- Other tasks as assigned by account manager: • Maintains training materials to ensure documentation is current and relevant given market changes and evolution; • May contribute to the design of training events and learning solutions; • Tracks and manages performance in the classroom and, if required, manage transition to team mgr./stakeholder; • Follows standard evaluation and measurement process/protocol to assess comprehension and adoption of knowledge to ensure successful job readiness transition.
- At least three (2) years experience in a call center or any similar industry
- Project Management skills and MS office
- Good verbal and written communication skills