Responsible for managing the resolution of application and system issues that arise across a business; providing technical support to teams within the organisation, and to external clients when required; assisting with systems integrations, managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date; maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures; perform analysis and troubleshooting in order to identify and resolve technical issues; managing coordination at a local and international level where required; delivering regular and customised training to teams within the business; developing reports for teams across the business.
- Respond to requests for support for application problems.
- Solve issues in applications access or tools usage.
- Identify and escalate cases that are application or database systems maintenance.
- Elaborate user manuals.
- Test functionality of applications in controlled environments.
- Provide customer training on the operation of applications.
- Maintain Knowledge Base
- Support in meeting team and individual goals and KPIs
- Knowledge and experience in handling web applications and desktop environment.
- Knowledge and experience in troubleshooting application-level production environments.
- Knowledge and experience with web programming languages and object-oriented.
- Knowledge and experience in database management and standardization.
- Knowledge and experience in Open Source Software.
- Understands browser / client specific compatibility issues.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Technical computer knowledge.
- Testing, verification and validation techniques.
- Abilities to build reports